2009-Now: The World’s Best Ever
Contributor to popular culture and lifestyle blog.
- Ghosts Of The Goldfield Hotel
- A Special Order
- The Victim Of The Beast
- Art in Paris
- Wisdom of the Cash Money Millionaires
- A Brief Interview with Anthony Sneed
- The Good Life, Hickory Smoked
- Interview and Studio Visit with David Cook
- An evening in San Francisco
- Monica Canilao at Cinders
- Sorry Mom Goes to SXSW
- The deservedly short-lived “Talk at Me” column
2012: Closing Arguments
All the zingers, one-liners and last words that conclude “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” episodes.
2011-2012: Tween Me
A repository of favorite pop and R&B songs from the late 80’s to the mid 90’s.
2010: Block Your Ex
A browser plugin created with Greg Leuch, Brenna Ehlrich and Andrea Bartz, which allows users to erase their exes from Twitter, Facebook, and everywhere else on the internet.
2009: Setting The Mood
7x7 needlepoint for “Double Prime, The Art Of The 7 Inch” show. (Sold)
2009: Porous + Me
Series of humorous needlepoint miniatures. A collaboration with artist Porous Walker.
2009-2011: Sorry Mom
Creator and moderator of blog which depicted the hilarious, unfortunate, embarrassing and sometimes despicable things men do when they date, hook up and screw up.
- Press/Blog Coverage:
- Incredible Things
- Evil Monito
- SXSWi 2010 Panel:
- Airing Your Dirty Laundry Online - Therapy or Revenge?
- Post-Panel Footage
2008-2011: Mobile Photo Blog
Daily banalities from the pre-Instagram age.
2010: Converse Blog
Contributor of a series of profiles on young artists and creatives.